Monday, February 1, 2010

Monday Munchies - Spa Water

Water. Yes, I have a 'recipe' for water. Hee hee...

But it's SPECIAL water. It's AWESOME water.

I have issues with drinking enough water. It's not that I drink cokes instead, I just don't drink anything. I'm not in general a thirsty person. But I know I should... especially considering I'm trying to be healthier! So I made a batch of this over the weekend. And I drank a 2-quart pitcher pretty quickly (at least by my standards!)




I'll be making this for a few baby showers coming up as well - it's so refreshing!

1/2 cucumber
1 orange
1 lemon


Slice all of the above as thinly as you can. Put them in a pitcher and cover with water. Let stand for at least 10 minutes before serving. It's best on the first day, ok on the second day and then it needs to be thrown out.

Hope you enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment